Thank you for taking this step!
It’s OK to ask for help. We believe that exceptional, strong men ask for help and work for peace in their home. We respect you!
You can get help:
- Developing non-abusive communication techniques
- Developing healthy boundaries in relationships
- Safety planning
- Developing healthy coping skills to manage stress
- Understanding the potential consequences of domestic violence on your relationships, children, and everyday lives
- Self-regulation and control
- Understanding gender equality
We can offer personal counselling to you individually, or with your partner. We also make referrals to other NGOs when a male counsellor is required.
Call us on +91 7207-545577 to set up an appointment, or fill out the form below.
Help for the aggressor
Your information is always kept private and secure. Fill out the form, let us know how you prefer to be contacted, and what you would like help with.
It looks like your browser is out-of-date!
Please update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now